Followers

Thursday 9 June 2016

On Your Special Day

Hello Crafty Friends
 
To is the start of a new challenge again over at Crafty Ribbons
Our theme is this time is
 
WEDDINGS / ANNIVERSARIES
 
and our prize this week is
 
Ive been making lots of wedding cards lately for the wedding season..
For my DT creation I made an easel style wedding card  using my fav Wee Stamp.  I teamed it up with some nitwits papers.
 
 

I used the gorgeous  Satin ribbon - wine  along the bottom panel and create the bow..
I Then embellished with flowers from WOC and pearls hearts from my stash

 
All of my design team mates have created some beautiful creations, please pop over to the 
challenge blog to see their lovely creations and don't forget to link your  makes..

Challenges
Thanks for stopping by today and I really hope you will join in with the challenge.
Good Luck
Hugs Kelly

6 comments:

Valerija said...

So cute image. Love your card.
Valerija xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Lief kaartje
Groetjes Gerrie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such cuties, lovely card

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Kelly & I love that ribbon :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kat W said...

This is really cute and the rich colours look gorgeous :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Flo said...

Sooo lovely! Love colors, design and the cutest stamp of wedding ^^! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Addicted to stamp challenge! Hugs, Flo.