Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Hunkydory Christmas

Evening everyone,
 
I've been working in the craft room today, getting some orders finished then I moved onto some Christmas cards.. Hoping to be organised with them this year..
 
Anyway I thought I would stop by and sharing some Christmas cards I made a few weeks ago using some lovely christmasy images from the Hunkydory Little Christmas book...
 
 
 
For both of these cards I used papers from an old LOTV paper pad. Sentiments I printed from the computer. On the bottom card I used some lovely Organza Ribbon from my stash
 
 
 
I'm entering these into the following challenges
 
Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments your have left. I enjoy reading all of them..
 
Back tomorrow with my DT card for MMCS
 
Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Valerija said...

Two beautiful cards. Love the images.
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, just fabulous both! Love the images on liliac!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fab Santa, perfect image. Love those backing papers, some of my fave. I find Hunkydory cards very popular with my customers much to my amusement as they are so much quicker to make than stamping and colouring, know which I prefer making though.

Lorraine said...

Love the designs and images. I have loads of the 'little books' ....really need to get my bum in gear!!
Lorraine x