Followers

Thursday 18 August 2016

Poinsettias and snowflakes

Hello Crafters...
 
We are off shopping today for school shoes and trousers :-(
Not looking forward to it lol
 
Anyway just wanted to make sure I post before the time runs away with me again, here is another of my Nordic Christmas Cards.
 
 
 
Challenges
I love using Poinsettias, great embellishment for Christmas cards and looks fab in all colours not just red..
 
Right I'm off to get the boys ready for our shopping trip. Wish me luck lol
 
Hugs Kelly
 

7 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby, i'm loving the richness of the colour, Luv Sam x

Valerija said...

This is amazing. Love the old look.
Valerija xx

Shylaashree said...

amazing card kelly

Marjeta said...

Great elegant card.

Marjeta

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh I love, love, love this! Love gilding wax. This is such a stunning card and love that you've used black card. Fabulous design with lots of texture. Fab! Hugs, Jayne xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very effective technique with the gilding wax to create this lovely metallic sheen and texture. Thanks for joining in the fun at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Sarah said...

This is stunning Kelly. Thank you for sharing at AYLI this time xx