Followers

Saturday 25 February 2017

Beautiful butterflies

Eeeekkk!!! Only 2 days to go to get your hands on the lush Shabby Chic collection.
I know I always say how amazing all the new products that Crafters Companion release are (because they really are!) but I have to say this one has just blown me away!! It really is AMAZING..
The inspiration you get once these range is on your desk is wonderful. The dies and papers are just so pretty that it is soooooo easy to make pretty shabby chic creations.
It really is a must!!


Here is another of my samples, this time a stepper card..


I used Centura Pearl for the base card then decorated with the 12x12 papers, die cut frames and butterflies. The special friend sentiment is also from the collection as are the roses. 
Finished off with some pearls from my stash 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend
Crafty hugs 
Kelly 

5 comments:

Valerija said...

What a beautiful card. Love the design and soft colours.
Valerija xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty! I love butterflies! Gorgeous paper and die-cuts!

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty thee are stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

Mmmmmmmm, I think I am being very tempted by this collection especially seeing gorgeous cards like this one! The stepper design shows off the pretty papers so beautifully and the butterflies are so lovely :-)
Thanks for sharing this with us at In The Pink challenge!
Big hugs, Kat xx

tilly said...

love the papers and layout, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly