Followers

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Hugs and Kisses

Morning all.. 

Well it's  a wet and miserable one out there again today and the school run this morning was a nightmare. Finally back home getting some washing done and a nice cuppa before I head off to my craft room again..

I've another Teddy Bea image to share today, this one is from the April bundle I think...




Printed onto dessert storm card from Crafters Companion and Coloured with My Spectrum Illustrator pens.. papers are some LOTV/Nitwits (oh I still miss these pads so much)
Lace and ribbon from my stash.
The stamps are various ones, finished with some little flowers, charm and pearls from my stash 


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Hoping to catch up on a bit of blogging and commenting tomorrow 

Crafty Hugs 
Kelly 

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card with such a cute image and embellishments.
Valerija xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Kelly, love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet this is super cute Love nd hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

A very cute stamp and gorgeous papers. Love it
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another supercute card! Adorable