Followers

Sunday 13 August 2017

Best Wishes

Good Morning Crafty friends

Hope you are all well and having a good weekend. I've sent the men/boys off to the park today while I crack on with some garage paperwork then into my craft room to get some design work done..


For todays share I have this cute girly card made using one of my fav LOTV stamps, coloured with Spectrum Noir pens


Papers are some from the old LOTV pads, oh how I miss these..
Flowers are from WOC and lace and ribbon from my stash.. Sentiment is hunkydoy

Challenges

That's all from me for now, best get a wriggle on before they all come back and want to be fed lol

Hugs Kelly

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, and love the matching fab papers.... It's really a shame that LOTV papers are retired!

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous!! Your image is beautiful and your coloring fabulous! Great layout and papers, too! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Stamps.

Unknown said...

Great card, love the colours :)
Hugs Kaz xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sammy said...

Oh this is fab! Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Anonymous said...

Oh, such delightful card!! Love this penguin, soooo cute!!! Well done on your won!


บอลพรุ่งนี้