Followers

Sunday 18 March 2018

Different ways to use concept cards

Evening Bloggers,

Hope you've all had a nice weekend. I've spent most of it working on samples for Hunkydory and For the Love of Stamps..

I'm just stopping by this evening to share some of the samples I made recently using the Brand New USB from Hunkydory. I got to play with the adorable Smudge and Mitten collection from the USB. There are 7 other collection on there too..

I used the Star concept cards to try create different ways of using it. This first one is how they are suggested to be used.

 
This next card I assembled the star concept card in the same way but added it onto a easel card blank and decorated the match.


For this next one I again assembled the concept card as normal but attached it to a acetate front.
 
 
And finally for the last one I just added the made up concept card to a normal 7x7 card blank



Challenges
(congratulations on passing driving test card)

Thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful cards Kelly.

Unknown said...

Fab cards Kelly, very unique and great to show that shaped cards can be turned into something even more special :)
Hugs Kaz x

Valerija said...

Gorgeous cards! Love them all!
Valerija xx